Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged by KC: 8 Facts

Each writer must post these rules first.
* Each one starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People that are tagged need to write their own entry about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read what you wrote.


Hahaha…uu nga KC mahirap nga ito! Oh gosh. Well. Um…Ok…Getting ready…I’m set…Game!

Fact 1: When I’m inside the house I love to take my pillow everywhere I go. I’d eat at the dining table with my pillow on my lap. I think it’s easier to say that I’m a bedroom type of person. I don’t think there such a term as ‘bedroom-type-of-person’. That’s unique!
Fact 2: I’m childlike (not childish okay). There’s always the inner child in me. I don’t mind watching all Barbie’s movies, Spongebob Square pants, Shrek, The Disney Classics and still get so kilig and inspired to find my own price charming.
Fact 3: My room is my personal paradise. Once inside, I transform into a silk satin sheet graceful in the breeze. I could sleep, wake and daydream when I want to. No rules pag nasa loob ako ng kwarto ko except lang kung ii-invade na ng mga kapatid ko then my room transforms into a defense force.
Fact 4: I am a crazy little party girl. I love to dance with the whole crowd around me and with blaring house music all over the place. I want to throw my hands up high and dance ala Lindsay Lohan.
Fact 5: I’m Ambidextrous! That's writing and drawing ah, pero not at the same time. Yeah. So move over Leonardo Da Vinci. Hehe just kidding.
Fact 6: I love Mango juice and Yogurts so much I have no trouble with my metabolism anymore. I do juice fasting every once in a while to help detoxify my inner cells. Both remains an addiction though that I often have myself 3 bottles of Mango juice (Nature’s Harvest, okay) and 2 bottles of Yogurt a day. Imagine that!
Fact 7: I hate the smell and taste of Vinegar. It really is the foulest smelling food seasoning (whatever it is for) I’ve ever known. Enough said. So Mom, you know this very well. Just please, be gentle on me and put down that Datu Puti Suka for Adobo or I’m having lunch outside.
Fact 8: I know how to play the piano but can’t sing with it. You know how my multi-tasking skills deceive me sometimes that when I brag about it to my Lola and start playing her my compositions I start biting my nails and so she starts laughing her head off thinking I’m such an airhead. Hmp, bwiset!

Happy Birthday Ate Lems! Punta ako sa inyo dyan later. Kita-kits!

3 comments:

Kc said...

-dala dala ang pillow kung san man? di ka naman takot mauntog sa kung san? :D

*kitaro na to :D

Smart Local Dentist said...

Our Kitaro dinner was the best thing ever. It was soooo fun. More!

Kc said...

yes! agree! more! :D