Thursday, June 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...



I love Coke Light for breakfast! Sorry Ma, I just can't help it! If I can't get myself to the nearest Starbucks or just a self-made cup of coffee, you'd see me tossing a bottle (or a can) of Coke Lights (or the latest Coke Zero). Just can't contain my draught that's it.



I love Chocolate Cakes! This is my comfort food aside from chocolate itself and coffee. Oopps! Is coffee considered a food? Well, for me it is. He-he.






I love coffee!
I'm a self-confessed coffee addict. I could down two (2) cups in one sitting with a book at hand and would entirely forget what I'm reading. It's my fuel in the morning and at night. If times are hard I'd come running for a cup and just sit beside my window, stargazing. But if it's Saturday and the Basher Girls are around I'll be out brewing coffee at Starbucks with them. Cheers!



I love the Beach and getting myself tanned and believe me when I say I want to. I'm really a frustrated Filipina you know.



I love the night time. It treats romance with coldness so daylight can come shining in giving warmth to the heart. The stars are a different story though...



I love Naruto Shippuden! This, I think, out of all the Japanese animated series I've watched has the best, if not has the most kicker interpretation of the word 'Friendship'. Well of course we can count Furuba in.



So if I'm talking Japanese animation you won't miss me saying the word "Chi.." This anime for me is the most romantic of all that I've seen. Okey, so I'm not a real fan, well so what?! I don't really care about all of them animes, all I care is how credible the stories are and if they're really worth watching. Chobits is one series I'd watch in line with any Julia Robert's flick. Chi is just sooo cute!



I love writing stories. I am by far the most frustrated writer of all the Saturday Basher Girls. He-he. Well, that's because I'm the only one who hasn't been given a chance to take on a professional stint in writing. Oh well, I think my time will come. *giggles*





I Love Paulo Coelho! He's just such a brilliant writer whom I'd like to have a cup of coffee with when I become a successful writer. Ahi-hi.

Well, these are just a few of my favorite things. I know I'm into so many things but time can only permit me to show you just some of theme for now. I'll have them presented to you so other time though. He-he.

1 comment:

Purple Pieces said...

weee!! i love paulo coelho too.. nababasa ko pa lang - the alchemist, veronika decides to die, & eleven minutes.. T_T