Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back to Work

Yeah...after a series of shopping galore as a gift for myself on my birthday, I am now back to work. Indeed. So, since last week I'd been working my head-off to do research, competitor study, blog things and all the IT stuff. Argh! Oh please don't get me wrong. I love my new job and the way I'm living my new life. Gosh, nothing beats the morning sun and the night breeze. Oh, I could go on like this forever! So there, just dropping by to say a few things about what has been going on lately.

I'm outta here. I'll catch up some more insights about my entire workload when I get some more time. By the way the Saturday Basher Girls are reuniting pretty soon. Catch me up on that. Till next time!

Note: While keying in this blog entry the competitor study that we've been finishing for almost the entire week has already been submitted to the bosses. Yup, that's right. We do competitor study. And my share on the report is to watch all the recorded videos about this company's features, screen them, study them, mess around with them, and eventually get something out of it. I had passed my report since yesterday but got edited to basically just for compressing purposes and so as not to bore the readers. Aw!

No comments: