Friday, June 6, 2008

Chocolate Therapy



I was doing the usual Link Building for my new blog site - http://aynakowes-notebook.blogspot.com, when I had a sudden Migraine attack. It was really bad that I was forced to buy me something sweet to eat. Nothing satisfying was available so I grabbed my favorite Oishi's Pillows. I thought it much better than grabbing a stick to light if I'm staying away from it. He-he.
When I went back surfing the net I stumbled in a thought of yearning. It was my sweet tooth singing. Chocolates my sweet, it said. The voice kept ringing until I was stuffed with such an emotional turmoil that took me the entire afternoon to get rid of. I didn’t notice I was already pestering my friend KC about my condition that she told me it must've been my cigarette withdrawal (it's been a week since I last piped a cigarette). I refused to believe and so I forced myself to just concentrate on my link building project. Couple more hours and the thought still nag (not to mention the Migraine killing me). I stuffed in some of Pillows and I was sold. Now, my quick fix for a stubborn Migraine is just a bag of Pillows.
Suddenly, a whole new world of fondness embraced me like a real Pillow hug. But it wasn’t just Pillow anymore. It’s Chocolate itself. I realized I’m melting to a new addiction – Chocolates!


Well, I think I’m solved for now. So for you, here’s some Chocolate Quotes. Go ahead muse yourself. Grab a bite of that chocolate bar. Indulge!
* There are four basic food groups-milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate and chocolate truffles.
* Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.
* Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces
* A little too much chocolate is just about right.
* All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
* Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
* Among life's mysteries is how a two pound box of chocolate can make a woman gain five pounds.
* Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.
* Eat a square meal a day - a box of chocolate.
* In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
* Chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy. Therefore, it counteracts depression, in turn reducing the stress of depression. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate.

* All quotes are courtesy of http://recipes.chef2chef.net/recipe-chocolate/famous-chocolate-quotes.htm.

No comments: