Friday, November 21, 2008

Short messages

When I opened my computer today I was shocked to see my blog, this blog, with its last post about my grievances. I almost panicked knowing that a lot of people (some are across the globe) who constantly visits my site may in any minute bombard me with "are you still in this kind of state?"

Well, ok, for the record, I've already recovered. Ha-ha. Thanks to a whole bunch of people who got me through all those nasty vibes in me.

Eeyan, you deserve a fraction of my heart for pushing me out of my relationship blues by flooding my Inbox with lots of hearty scoldings.

C, for sharing your emotions over a cup of my favorite Praline Mocha with the music from the piano playing from the basement of The Shang, because we haven't or shall I say I haven't experienced that with you again for what seemed like a very long time. I wanted to cry that night realizing how much I missed talking to you just like old times! Heck, where have I been, huh?

John, for... umm... yeah, the coffee ha-ha! Oh yeah, and for taking care of Eeyan too.

To Lu, who is the.. ahem.. ultimate girl magnet? Wahahaha eat your heart out boys. I really would not have made it through that Saturday without this guy. So Marian, if you're reading this, say yes. Ha-ha-ha!

To Vince who drove me off the wall the entire weekend for his disappearing act. It is just one and a half day though I learned a lot from that. Moral of the story: Don't over text your boyfriend/girlfriend whom you know will be going out of town. The out-of-town destination might not be that friendly (available) with their cellular phone service provider, thus, making them unaware of your panic attacks.

To Mama who brought the house down with her treat of overflowing KFC Chicken and Chocolate Crinkle Ice Cream for dinner. The best (kahit na halos pumutok na tyan ko sa dami kong nakain)!

To all the new friends I met over the week who all the more gave me a reason to smile. The old woman who grabbed me by the arm and asked me to sit beside her on the jeepney on my way to Antipolo. She related me stories about her two sons who seems to enjoy the bachelor life not knowing that their mother, her, is already wanting a grandchild. I looked away when I realized she was looking at me appraisingly. Sadly, I wasn't able to get her name. To Shafi, Lavine, Taxy and Jake, who frequents my blog but doesn't leave me a message at leaset, hmp! And finally to my new beautiful friends Saywen, Jenny Hernandez, Kate Cancio and Russel. Wuhoo!!! Girl Power!

Everyone, Thank you!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You can always count on me, Arlyn :-) Keep that sunny smile on your face.