Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Very Special Love

A girl with so much love to give meets a man who had been struggling all his life to get it, that is at least from his family. A Very Special Love. A movie that stars my favorite John Lloyd Cruz as Miggy Montenegro and also my favorite singer turned actress Sarah Geronimo as Adelaida "Laida" Magtalas.

The rain just didn't stop me and my sister from watching this film. Not only because are we both be going home to Antipolo for a weekend with the rest of our family but also because it's our first bonding activity since EK. Haayyy...

P.S. This post is for my sister Iris. I Love You and I know you're already one of us (grown ups and probably independent in some ways) but I want you to know that you can still have me to be there for you (whenever you need me, of course). I'd be supportive of you and most willing to catch your back the way you'd have that done to me many times in the past. But, please, whatever you do, consult us first, okay? If you'd want first hand opinions, suggestions, counsellings, face-slapping (he-he), recommendations, warnings and some street smart guidance. Call me...and then we both call Mama and Papa. He-he-he. But I love you. I know I'm not the most showy person (sister more likely) you've ever known (most of the time the biggest snob in the house) but I do love you. Oh gosh, now I miss you more than ever. Wag ka na nga umalis! Lintik na abroad-abroad yan. Bwiset! :P

No comments: