Friday, July 11, 2008

KS Tracking Video Demo Voice Acting Stint

I just finished recording my voice for KS new package called KS Tracking which will be launched really soon. The script was written by Liezl, the images and animation where compiled and created by KC and a little help from Antoinette, and the voice...ahem...from yours truly.

The whole video was produced yesterday at around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Since we all had no clue as to how we're gonna direct the video, we were all urged to study the ever so useful Camtasia Studio. After a few hours of a mind boggling feat with the software we were ready to roll. I did the voice recording while KC and the rest of her gang worked on the animation part. I did it in two versions. First one only has my voice and the second has a background music playing. It's a song called Jack Hammer on instrumentals I downloaded on MP3raid. I thought it sounded good behind the voice pero they didn't liked it and was asked to be removed because the blocking gives no justice to my voice. Anyway, all in all we finished the work in a haste (would anyone believe this?). Well, a few hours and tons of guts it took them to get the video submitted to the boss. So there, ready for approval.

PS. If you're interested about the draft videos, sorry but they don't allow it to be viewed by anyone unless the product is released. But you can start bidding for it. The price starts at $100 US dollars. :P

No comments: