Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Korean Beauty


I shouldn't really be this excited about the business venture I have at hand, but only by hearing the name of the business itself makes me fantasize that it's already happening, like all the negotiations are done and I'm off advertising the product itself. But I have to wait still. I have to keep my fingers crossed that the Korean national I transact business with isn't all that cranky, you know. Oh whatever! I'll have to see for myself then.

Yesterday, I'm in a chat with Aunt Estrella (the usual Q&A about my whereabouts at first) until she opened up about KR Beauty (that's what they call it). I said I'm going to "the shop" later after work so I can get the price list and show them to her. She insisted I get the name and the location of the manufacturer and so they can go down to Seoul to do the transactions there with Stephan. I didn't know what to say. I never thought they were THAT serious in spending time and effort on Korean Beauty because as from Ate Rosy (my closest cousin) the conceptualization of KR Beauty is something so totally uneventful that she herself never cared about it before.

Until I came in the picture one day. I started talking about this Korean shop I frequent here in Makati. I raved on and on and on about the products I bought there from varieties of facial masks to tweezers and base foundations to lipglosses and how reasonable they are priced. I guess what happened next is what we all know of.

Oh Well, like what I always say, we'll see!

No comments: