Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Harry Potter 6 Trailer is here!

Finally, after weeks and weeks of working on a marketing video for this IT company and sticking my eyeballs on other movie trailers, there will only be one video that will always have my eyes glued to it like forever. Well, okay, we're only talking about the trailer here but this is really it! The official Harry Potter Half Blood Prince trailer is already out and Yahoo is the first to confirm that this trailer you're about to see is the legit version (unlike some other muggle community sites who claims their videos authenticity) . Sigh, there's still 112 more days to go before the real movie is out yet I can't seem to contain my excitement any longer. He-he. Well, I think I am still given some more time to read the book again since I'm nearly forgetting some of the important stuff already. Fine.

So, for all those who waited patiently for the release of the trailer, here it is. Enjoy!

Note: If you've watched the Dark Knight before watching this trailer, you just might think that the sound effects are kind of the same but no, they have different musical arrangers.

No comments: