Saturday, January 10, 2009

I probably shouldn't say this...

Want I want to do right at this very moment of boredom

What I really want to say when you piss me off

What I really want to do when you piss me off


How I plan to escape reality

How I plan to escape the bills I need to pay


My thoughts when you're mad

My thoughts when I'm mad

My thoughts when I cry

My thoughts when you cry


What I really want to say when you ask me "what's wrong?"

What I really don't want to say when you ask me "what's wrong?"


Things I do when I'm alone

Things I do when I don't want to be alone


Things you have to know

Things you need to know

Things I don't want you to know


Things I say behind your back

Things I do in the dark


Songs I sing for you

Songs I sing for you when I'm mad

Songs I sing for you when you're mad


Silly things I do when you're not around

Silly things I say when you're not around

Silly things I think of doing

Silly things I think I should be doing


My secrets

What I hate

What I want

Who I really am

2 years and 6 months ago I was smiling, laughing, dancing, traveling and discovering the road to break away innocence. 14 months ago I was in my room waiting, listening, pleading and crying to the phone as it breathes in silence. 8 months ago I was running for my life. Hiding, swearing and escaping what seemed to be an inescapable circumstance of reality. 2 days ago I was wondering. What's the next thing love has got to do to me?

No comments: