Friday, February 4, 2011

Don't Take What's Not Yours!

You shouldn't have taken what is not yours.
You should've asked first.
Oh.
But this isn't for the thief.
This is for the one who assumes she was the victim of a thief.
Oh.
Gloomy instance upon opening the fridge.
Where it had been there.
Where I faced my nightmare.
Oh.
Oh, it was hard to believe that you're gone.
But as I walked away I realized
It's owning something that is not yours is what's wrong.
Oh.
If it's in the fridge, it could be free for all.
So take it, but just don't get caught.
But if the fridge is at your friend's house, all you could've done is sneak it out of the carton and hide behind the door.
Oh.
Now I learn.
That if you want it, take it.
You need it, get it.
Or be tickled pink.
Now or never.
Lethal is the word later.
I don't know what's the matter
But I JUST WANT YOU TO BRING BACK THAT SANSRIVAL CAKE ON THE PLATTER!


A hormonal imbalanced episode of my life. Sorry people.

No comments: