Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Before the Plunge

I have a feeling that I should be writing today. This is because I also have a feeling that I wouldn't be able to find time to write here for quite awhile again. Unfortunately, my thoughts aren't cooperating. No! That can't be. I really really want to say something before I take the plunge.

I'm going to start working again as a copywriter. Tonight will be my first night on the floor. Yesterday, I went on training together with some graphic artists who will be deployed with the Creative Team. I was the only one who was to work with SEO. You see, I went into this training knowing all my questions will finally be answered by the trainer, but no, she was downright clueless herself about my field of work.

Anyway, I guess I'll be fine. That's what everyone was telling me. That I'll be fine. But I was like, nah, I don't know.

Before going to bed finally for the last time of being a bum I played Backyard Monsters (raised and hatched me some Pokey's and Finks. About 20 of each. Whew!), Mafia Wars (Moscow, baby yeah!) and lastly MMA Pro (Ftaghn be damned, I'll beat you next time).

I'll see you next time, my dear blog. I'll miss you until the next time I see you. Take care of yourself please.

To Parag Lavine of Bombay, you were always right about IT. Thank you for not giving up on me.
To Melissa Reyes: Sorry OG.
To Rey Villanueva: Sorry...I forgot.
To Emman Publico: Sorry Alabang.
To Jigs: Sorry PC Mall
To April Limbo: Sorry Singapore company(unless you guys offer me that freelance job as well hehe)
To Francis Jan Quinabo: I'll take that some other time (ang yabang ko haha!)
To KC Ochoa: I need you back
To Vinz Natividad: I need you to help
To Kaiye Roldan: I need that ...
To my brother koniks: I need you to stop whatever you're doing, dancing, if that's what you call it, because you're becoming so annoying I'm becoming nauseous.
To my Lola Luming and my mother who is about to go to the Antipolo Cathedral: I love you both.

Shit. This is cheezy! I'm not signing out or saying good-bye, okay. I'm just going to bed.

No comments: