Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Sharpie, Typography, Hand-Written Letterings Habit

One day I bought 3 Sharpie pens in Black, Silver and Gold. I don't really have anything in mind to do with them when I bought them, but I just bought them. I know I wanted to something creatively and I wanted to use a Sharpie, but I never thought I'd do something like this.

It's called hand-written lettering. Typography? I'm not exactly sure. Anyway, when I bought my Sharpie pens it was the week before the Holy week. So I had a lot of preparation done. Like these:

Hand-written-letterings-typography-1
My first hand-written lettering for Vince and I

Hand-written-letterings-typography-lyrics
Lyrics from one of my favorite songs Space Oddity by David Bowie

Hand-written-letterings-typography-get-well-soon-message
I did this when I got sick and couldn't come to work. Can't remember if I showed this to my boss, he would've been impressed.

Hand-written-letterings-typography-Philippine-Day-of-Valor
Done during the Philippine National Day of Valor.
When Holy week started I still came to work. So, since I couldn't be able to go to churches and pray I did a lot of these instead:

Monday-Hand-written-letterings-typography
Monday

Tuesday-Hand-written-letterings-typography
Tuesday

Wednesday-Hand-written-letterings-typography
This Wednesday theme is awful.

Thursday-Hand-written-letterings-typography
Thursday

Friday-Hand-written-letterings-typography
Lastly, Friday

 Cheers to creativity!

No comments: