Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blueberry Muffins for breakfast

Saturday.

It has been exactly three weeks now since I started working as a student assistant at my colleges' dean's office..and up to now I still have a hard time waking up at 4am just so I can catch the early (but surely) tricycle ride out to the city.

I'm not a morning person. And I don't think anybody is either. But don't get me wrong okay. I mean, I love waking up in the morning and watch the sunrise, warm my face with its glow and baske in its all time glorious beauty. Who doesn't, right?

But who the hell can wake up that early and not wished she could take her pillow to the bathroom and sleep while the water to warms up. I can't imagine someone enjoying an early bath straight from eating breakfast or drinking coffee without gritting my teeth.

Blah.

Anyway, that's just me saying all these silly things. And I blame it on Gardenia's Blueberry Muffins. Why do you have to taste soooo good??? Because of you, now I look forward for breakfasts.

1 comment:

Fashion Princess said...

I find it easier to wake up earlier if I just get right up and not think about how early it is or how tired I am! :)